FREE 30-DAY RETURNS & 90-DAY RESIZES
At Gem + Jewel, we take pride in providing jewelry with exceptional standards! However, should you not be completely satisfied with your purchase, items may be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the date they were shipped. To guarantee a pleasurable experience, Gem + Jewel is proud to offer complimentary return shipping. We will provide the free FedEx shipping label to ensure your return process is seamless and easy. Please note, all returned items must be in their original, unworn condition and be returned with all original documentation. If an item that includes a certified diamond is returned without its certificate, you will be subject to a $300 re-certification fee.
We are unable to accept the following items for return: pieces that have been modified, engraved or resized; items that have previously been exchanged; custom designed pieces;items marked as final sale.
Within 90 days of shipment to our domestic customers, we also offer one complimentary resizing for our standard ring styles with free shipping both ways. Eternity rings cannot be resized due to their design. Custom, modified, and engraved rings are subject to a resizing fee.
Alterations to orders currently in process, or any work done on a piece by anyone outside of Gem+Jewel or an affiliated retailer voids the complimentary resize, return and exchange policies. If you have a special request for a later delivery date, our 30-day return/exchange period begins on the date that your order was first available to ship. Similarly, if you plan on picking up your ring from one of our affiliated retailers, our 30-day return/exchange period begins on the date that your order is available for pick up.
HOW TO RETURN AN ORDER
1. Log on to your Gem + Jewel account and follow the prompts for Return Authorization and FedEx label creation.
2. Print RA# and shipping label.
3. Packing your order: For all returns and exchanges, include all original packaging and accompanying materials, including the packing slip and all diamond certificates (a $300 replacement fee per certificate will be charged otherwise). For resizes, do not include original certificates and accompanying materials. For security reasons, do not write jewelry, diamonds or other related words anywhere on the package.
4. Shipment and Insurance: In order for the insurance to be valid with the use of your FedEx prepaid label, you must double box your shipment and follow these instructions. Enclose your item inside its original ring/jewelry box. For your convenience, we recommend using the original packaging from your order. Place the ring/jewelry box inside the medium box. Place the medium box inside the larger box. If you do not have the original packaging, please include the ring/jewelry box inside a small FedEx Priority box and seal it. Place the small FedEx Priority box inside a medium FedEx Priority box. Affix the label to the outside of the larger box and drop it off at your nearest FedEx location. Gem + Jewel and FedEx are not responsible for packages dropped off in FedEx Drop Boxes or Non-FedEx staffed locations. Be sure to obtain a FedEx receipt to confirm that the item has been shipped - this receipt will act as proof of insurance.
5. If you decide to use a different shipping method, please follow the shipping procedures below. Gem + Jewel is not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping.
If your order is valued at under $500, you can ship it back by any carrier. For your protection, please ship your item fully insured, signature required, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Gem + Jewel.
If your order value is over $500, ship your return via US Postal Service Registered Mail™, insured for the total value of the shipment, signature required, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Gem + Jewel.
After we receive the returned order, all items will be inspected by our Quality Assurance team. Returns can take up to 7-10 days to process, particularly during high volume periods. Gem + Jewel will refund the original purchase amount of the item via the mode of payment used in the original purchase, with the exception of bank wire payments. Orders paid by bank wire will be refunded by check. International bank wire purchases will be refunded in USD according to the exchange rate at time of purchase. For all credit card refunds, please allow one monthly billing cycle in order for your credit to appear.
Packages without a return shipping authorization number or packages that were refused delivery will not be accepted for refund and are subject to a minimum restocking charge of $50. Return shipping authorizations are active for seven days from the date of issue and packages must be shipped during the active time period of your return shipping authorization. If your return shipping authorization has expired, please contact us at 888-521-GEMS to request another return shipping authorization. All requests for refunds must be submitted through our portal, or made in writing via email. Any returns showing signs of wear or those that have been engraved, altered, resized, or damaged in any way will not be accepted for return. Improperly packaged or uninsured items will be refused receipt.
If you have any questions regarding shipping or returns, please contact us at 888-521-GEMS or [email protected]